- This package required entry permit application by applicants.
- Two nights stay in the Honeymoon Studio (additional surcharges will be applied for upgrading to other room types)
- Breakfast at the Retreat Lounge or buffet style at the Wellesley Buffet Restaurant for both days
- Chinese/ Buffet style dinner for both days
- Hiking backpack (Including meal box, hiking equipment, backpack and towel)
- Shuttle service to and from Hotel / Zhuilu Trail
- Retreat Lounge beverage and snacks service from 13:00-18:00
- Retreat Lounge happy hour from 15:00-18:00. Provide unlimited red/white wine
- Complimentary mini bar (without replenishment)
- Shuttle service to and from Hualien airport/ train station (please make reservation 3 days in advance)
【The Retreat】Spring．Zhuilu Trail Package
The special offer is expired
- Starting from NT$15,300+10% per person (weekday, minimum of 2 people)
- Breakfast, dinner, exclusive backpack, Zhuilu trail shuttle bus service, hotel shuttle bus service provided by the number of people in the room.
- Please choose your ideal dining time and restaurant. (1) Chinese Dinner：17:30-19:10 or 19:40-21:10 or (2) Buffet：17:20-19:00 or 19:30-21:10. As the seats are limited, advance reservation is highly recommended in case your ideal dining time and restaurant are fully booked.
- Additional surcharges will be applied to the 3rd and the 4th person in the same room (including breakfast, dinner, hiking backpack, Zhuilu trail shuttle bus service and hotel shuttle bus service): adults for NT$6,900+10% per person, and children aged 6-12 years for NT4,000+10% per person.
- This package required entry permit application by applicants. If hotel guests require hotel’s assistance for the application, the admission fee is NT$500/person (including 1 million travel insurance), the quota is subjected to the availability released by Taroko Nationa Park. Please submit the application 60 days before the departure date. More information on Zhuilu Trail Application Website
- Zhuilu Trail entry fees begin from 16th March 2017 with full charge ticket for NT$200; discount ticket for NT$100 (6-12-year-old student); free of charge for children under 6 years old. Please go to the ticket booth(178.1k on Highway No.8) with entry permit and pay for the ticket. More information on Zhuilu Trail Admission Fees
- This package is relevant to the trail availability released by Taroko National Park, hotel reserves the right to adjust the check-in date.
- This package includes travel insurance (Only included hotel stay and Zhuilu trail shuttle bus service)
- To book the story teller service, it will charge NT$3,000; please inform the inquiry 60 days before check-in date. The service included the guide of sightseeing spots and historical background.
- Additional surcharges will be applied on specific days: A+ days will charge NT$2,600+10% per night, A days will charge NT$2,000+10% per night, B+ days will charge NT$1,600+10% per night, B days will charge NT$600+10% per night.
- Please refer to the Silks Place Taroko Calendar for specific days.
- The package cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Additional surcharges will be applied for upgrading to other room types.